Jinheon-dong, South Korea - Bulguksa Temple

We left the temple area and had some free time to go to the gift shop and walk back to the bus.  This is the gift shop.

A close up of the painting on the wall. Very pretty, in my opinion.
 Post Card...funny.
One could purchase a roof tile and write a prayer
 Now that I am home, I wish that I would have purchased one of these.  I like them!
 Bags on the window seal. Not sure what they are.
 And now the quiet walk as I left the temple and returned to the bus.  No tour guide conversation. No remarks to fellow travelers. Enjoy the quiet.








I found the blue hills amazingly beautiful.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...