Dalian, China - Looking for Work

The workers lined the blue wall around a construction site, showing that they have the tools to do the work.  The guide explained that this is a regular practice.  I see this in Phoenix also, but the workers do not bring their tools with them.







 This is a neighborhood section with smaller buildings than the huge high rise apartments that are being built.  Shops on the bottom and residences on the upper floors.

 A market on the left and a clothing store on the right.




 This looks like a restaurant to me but I will ask my friend Fei what it says.  I think that it is a restaurant because of the writing. The only buildings that I see in Phoenix with Asian writing are restaurants, so I am not really experienced with any other variety.
 I liked the variety of steps shown here.
 Some workers are delivering items to a local business.  It looks like a setup for an event.  What do you think?
 This was the destination of whatever the workers in the truck were delivering.
 These two men were the supervisors, I guess.  They watched the entire process.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...