Dalian, China - Fish, Fish, Fish and more Fish

This is beginning to be a little crazy.  How many options do you need?  There are the slimy and the squirmy, the shelled and on and on.  I tried to cut back on the photos, but wanted you to see all of this.  I was having a blast snapping the photos.  I must have looked like I had never seen anything like this.  I haven't, not quite like this. And we must have looked funny as our little tour line stayed together in a long line in the middle of the aisle.








 Conch shells?  I remember seeing huge smelly piles of these as a child as we drove through Savannah.  Sis or Mom, correct me if I am wrong.  But I remember the smell.  These didn't smell but the mere sight of them brought back the memory.

 Oh good, now we get to move in to a different department.



 And on to the good stuff.
Next up, snacks!

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...