Visitors

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Scottsdale, Arizona - French Lessons with Coco

I've wanted to go to Paris since my 9th grade French class. It has always been a magical city in my mind. I understand more than I can speak but there has been an improvement during my French lessons with Coco. I met Coco (Colette) at Scottsdale Community College where she taught two levels of French. She is very approachable and provides an atmosphere where you can work on your speaking with encouraging corrections. I took two semesters of her Level 1 class, and then moved to the Level 2 class for a few more semesters. On Saturdays in June she tutors me at her house so I can focus on vocabulary that I may need for travel and conversation. I listen to podcasts and CDs during the week to help with the process. French lessons continue throughout June for five sessions. Hopefully the effort will result in a few real French conversations.

No comments: