Ooo Ooo Ooo Look at this.
I spent the morning on a photo shoot with Lindsey and Kevin in the Wadell area west of Glendale. They took me to the local fields of roses. It was beautiful and we ran from rows of reds to yellows to whites to reds to mixes.
The fields are located north of Interstate 10 around the 303 new highway. The sky was a perfect contrast blue and the white clouds added something a little interesting. I tried several different focal points to try to capture the beauty of a field of roses. The first section had rows of red roses.
The yellows pulled us to the next section.
And then we saw really RED roses.
These were yellow framed in red.
And there were some white ones with soft yellow centers tipped in red.
Purple!
I turned around to take a photo with the White Tank Mountains in the distance.
I needed a step ladder to capture the sense of the huge fields!
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity I have had this bracelet for decades. It is simple: a...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment