Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Strasbourg, France - The Cathedral is in View!
Our tour group walked through the Grande Île and looked at the shops, enjoying the wide variety of gifts. We soon came to the area around the Cathedral. It was before 11:00 AM so the Christmas Market booth was not yet open. Our tour guide showed us our meeting spot and pointed the direction where there was another market. We all noted that the Christmas Market would be open soon. We all headed in different directions to enjoy some free time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment