The walk continued on Münsterberg to Freie Strasse in front of the New Yorker store. I saw bubbles floating and delighted children reaching to touch them. Continuing on Freie Strasse and turning left on Streitgasse to the market at Barfüsserplatz. From there a quick taxi ride finished the day's tour. (Couldn't figure out the location of the bus stop.) That is the end of the wonderfully exhausting day. One note: the taxi driver had to turn off the car while waiting for a fare and waiting for the payment at the end. Reduced pollution measures?
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment