More of the Christmas Market at Rathausplatz.
Toys
Lights
Winter children's clothes.
Toys and figurines.
A different selection of figurines.
I thought that these were very pretty.
This was wildly colored. They are candles but look and smell like different cocktails.
Hats, gloves.
Cookies and breads.
Candles and incense burners.
Gluhwein and snacks.
More heart shaped gingerbread.
And the local waffle booth.
The fancy collection of glass balls.
The decorations at the entrance.
The decoration over the top of the market.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment