I had visited Passau earlier in the year on another tour and decided to talk a self guided city walk to explore at my pace.
Pass from the river.
There is a nice stone walkway along the river.
I found my "fastest way to get to the city center" walkway.
Thrilled about so many steps!
A maintenance crew was working in one of the buildings. This is an escalator for their boxes.
There were nice resting places along the way.
The upper street.
Some of the store windows.
My trail brought me right to the Christmas Market.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment