Nuremberg, Germany - Imperial Castle of Nuremberg (Part 3)

This gives a view of the Outer Courtyard.  From left to right, you see the Deep Well, the round Sinwell Tower, the lower building in the background is the gate entrance to the Imperial Castle. Behind the castle gate is the Walburgis Chapel (part of the other castle Burgrafenburg - Belgrave Castle) and on the path that drops sharply down on the right side of the photo are the Himmelsstallung (Celestial Stables).

Some school children take a morning snack break.
I followed the road alongside the stables.






This is a map of the castle complex.  Any details that I used in the blog posts are taken from the website http://www.kaiserburg-nuernberg.de/englisch/castle/plan.htm.  The website has more details about touring the castle.


No comments:

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...