Testing Desktop Blog Tool

I have searched for a blogging tool that will allow me to write the blog on my laptop, even when I don't have an internet connection. Then, when I have an internet connection, I can publish the information immediately.


I have also added a picture.


[photo deleted…need to figure out flickr connection]


This should also use less computing time as I won't use the minutes writing the content.


The product for this test is ecto. Thoughts on this?



2 comments:

Ladee said...

Ok, it looks like the text part works fine. I need to figure out what is happening with the photo upload.

Ginan said...

Always something that makes it a bit of a challenge. If it was easy, everyone would do it!

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...