Beijing, China - Temple of Heaven Teahouse

We crossed the parking lot to a teahouse.



 They were ready for our group and had the sampling cups all organized and ready for action.




 The blooming tea was in full bloom!
 Chinese decorations of all sorts.  I don't know if these were for sale or were shop decor.



 Loose teas, packed teas, snacks...they had a large selection.

 Our demonstrator detailed all of the differences with the teas. I like the oolong, the pu-erh and the jasmine the best.
 Shout out to Carol and Bernie from Pittsburgh.  Enjoyed your company!



 Large assortment. I couldn't decide so bought the multiple types demonstrated and took all the tea in China home to enjoy.

Cargo packed, we were in to the buses and on our  merry way.

No comments:

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...