Nuremberg, Germany - Back Bude Cafe

I am in Nuremberg for a few days before joining a river cruise to tour a few Christmas Markets in Germany and Austria.

I started my first morning in Nuremberg with a French croissant and latte.

This is a view of the neighborhood.

 This little shop is down the street from the apartment and will make a good place to start the day.
 This is a self serve place so I figure out how to make my coffee.
 I pick up a white paper (but didn't see the tray) and selected a croissant from the cases.
 There is a large selection including other breakfast pastries and some hot dog type of sandwiches.

 Fueled and ready for a day of touring, I made my way to the Nuremberg Castle.   This advertisement for the Christkindlesmarkt shows a nice map of the markets and will come in handy throughout the weekend.


No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...