Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Paris, France - Louvre Pano
We walked along the river across from the Louvre. This is an attempt to capture the size of the building.
The video was taken with my iPhone and the panoramic made from the video. The truck is to hold the camera steady and pivot turn the camera just so. There shouldn't be a curve of the ground line. Mine slopes downhill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Season of Possibilities: Planning My Phoenix Arts Calendar with ChatGPT
It started with a screenshot of my Gammage tickets and a question: What else could I attend? I already had my Broadway season lined up at ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment