We toured a museum with memorabilia and displays from multiple wars.
This is a military Santa. Shout out to all of my military friends! A Santa in appropriate clothing.
Korea
Vietnam
These are the tunnels used by the Vietnamese.
Displays on our recent military.
The on land Tour was booked with "Home of the Brave" http://pearlharborhq.com.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Season of Possibilities: Planning My Phoenix Arts Calendar with ChatGPT
It started with a screenshot of my Gammage tickets and a question: What else could I attend? I already had my Broadway season lined up at ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment