Phoenix, Arizona - Pallets Food and Bar

I stayed downtown for "First Fridays" and the art walk in the Roosevelt neighborhood.  I had driven past Pallets every day on my way home from work, so I wanted to give it a try.  Cute bikes outside and it makes this place easy to find.


Casual interior.  Bar is partially inside, partially outside.
Nice patio for when the weather gets a little cooler.
Interesting mix of food.
Love the Hoisin Sauce and red chili garnish.
Hot afternoon...and nice cool beer.  Local flavor with a bit of fruit.
Sushi for opener.  Tempura on the outside. Just can't get a better taste. The waitress recommended the Mexican style one.  Very good.  
Egg roll on noodles and a salad.  Very filling. I couldn't finish and couldn't take the rest home since I was staying downtown for a few hours.
Good mix of Vietnamese and Japanese.  Highly recommended.  Northeast Corner of Roosevelt and 4th St.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...