Testing Desktop Blog Tool

I have searched for a blogging tool that will allow me to write the blog on my laptop, even when I don't have an internet connection. Then, when I have an internet connection, I can publish the information immediately.


I have also added a picture.


[photo deleted…need to figure out flickr connection]


This should also use less computing time as I won't use the minutes writing the content.


The product for this test is ecto. Thoughts on this?



2 comments:

Ladee said...

Ok, it looks like the text part works fine. I need to figure out what is happening with the photo upload.

Ginan said...

Always something that makes it a bit of a challenge. If it was easy, everyone would do it!

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...