San Diego, California - The 3-Day - Ready for 60 Miles

I think that I have every imaginable product made! I was able to get all of the stuff into the backpack. The sleeping bag scrunches up into a really small bag. Even though I was very conservative about what I am taking with me, the bag is stuffed.
My flight from Phoenix to San Diego leaves about 2PM today. I'll grab a ride to the hotel, and the last bed for two nights. Portofino Beach Inn, 186 North Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024 760.944.0301 www.portofinobeachinn.com I spoke with Kunal, the Manager, last night and he recommended that I take the Shuttle service from San Diego airport to the hotel, about 20 minutes away.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...