Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Echo Coffee
A new coffee shop opened on the northwest corner of 68th Street and Thomas Road in Scottsdale. Echo Coffee has already drawn a crowd. The latte was very tasty and smooth. The Quiche Lorraine was smooth with flavorful crust. I also tried a blueberry scone and was delighted with the taste plus the fact that it didn't appear to be manufactured off-site. It is NOT your typical Scone from the coffee giant. Tasted real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Season of Possibilities: Planning My Phoenix Arts Calendar with ChatGPT
It started with a screenshot of my Gammage tickets and a question: What else could I attend? I already had my Broadway season lined up at ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...

No comments:
Post a Comment