My recent work has been with a photo that I took a few years ago of a walk through the gardens at Palais Royal in Paris. I created mine with bold colors but also created some color variations. This idea came to me when I was showing the single colorful work at Parkwood Studios' First Friday event in Phoenix. Several people favored other pieces, stating that they liked the colors.
These will all soon be available on Fine Art America. This shop has more than prints. They have towels to coffee mugs to duvets and shower curtains.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Season of Possibilities: Planning My Phoenix Arts Calendar with ChatGPT
It started with a screenshot of my Gammage tickets and a question: What else could I attend? I already had my Broadway season lined up at ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment