Maps
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Miami, Arizona - Sullivan Street
We parked the car and started our downtown tour on Sullivan Street. This is the part that I am most familiar with. My Soda Fountain shop is here and I like to get an ice cream cone and support the local economy. There are several bars but antique stores seem to be the biggest draw. Some of the buildings are starting to relive their glory days and some are waiting for someone to claim them and rebuild.
Maps
Maps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...

No comments:
Post a Comment