We left the temple area and had some free time to go to the gift shop and walk back to the bus. This is the gift shop.
A close up of the painting on the wall. Very pretty, in my opinion.
Post Card...funny.
One could purchase a roof tile and write a prayer
Now that I am home, I wish that I would have purchased one of these. I like them!
Bags on the window seal. Not sure what they are.
And now the quiet walk as I left the temple and returned to the bus. No tour guide conversation. No remarks to fellow travelers. Enjoy the quiet.
I found the blue hills amazingly beautiful.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Abstract Become Art?
When Does Abstract Become Art? An Exploration of Creativity, Interpretation, and the Meaning of Art I was walking through an art exhibit...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...















No comments:
Post a Comment