Sunrise is hitting the incredible red rocks. The race is starting
soon. It's a little chilly at 38 degrees but the air is crisp and clear. I am armed with my ski jacket and handy red scarf! The race looked very difficult. If you weren't running up hill, you were running down hill.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Photoshop Become AI? Understanding the Line Between Editing and Generating
Work in progress I use Photoshop extensively in creating my artwork. I also use Lightroom, Topaz, a Wacom tablet, photography, and traditio...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...

No comments:
Post a Comment